Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Some Dope Clark U Ish

I went to college with Mr. Green at Clark U in Worcester. Knew the kid, but wasn't best bros with him. The amount of ligit hip-hop heads in my class was pretty much limited to me, this kid George, and one of my best friends Andrew. Conversely the class above us seemed to have much more. Anyway, this kid Aaron Green aka Mr. Green is starting to do big things with the MC Pace One. This is one of the first tracks I've heard of their 2008 album The Only Color the Matters is Green. Once I'm done writing up these job descriptions and recruitment plans for this lame Strategic Human Resource Management class, I will head home and check the full album.



If you want to check them out you can find them at:

www.myspace.com/paceandgreen

No comments: